ADSM-L

Re: Restore of NetWare Server

1995-05-23 17:02:54
Subject: Re: Restore of NetWare Server
From: Jerry Lawson <jlawson AT ITTHARTFORD DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 23 May 1995 16:02:54 EST
Peter - I am in somewhat the same boat that you are - I haven't had to restore
the full volume yet, and am still working on the process we need to follow.
However, I seem to remember two issues that specifically come to mind that
address your question.

First, it seems to me that you must specifically request a Bindery restore -
it is not done as a part of a full restore.

Secondly, the bindery should be the first thing restored, in order to
correctly establish all of the permissions, etc.  Think I heard that one here
on the list server.

Hope this helps.
Jerry Lawson