ADSM-L

Re: Restores

1995-05-22 12:21:36
Subject: Re: Restores
From: Paul Zarnowski <VKM AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 12:21:36 EDT
Jane,

Yes, you're right.  An ADSM administrator cannot restore files from an
administrator GUI.  The files must be restored from the client system, using
the ADSM CLI (dsmc) or GUI (dsm).

..Paul

Paul Zarnowski                     Phone:   607/255-4757
Cornell Information Technologies   Fax:     607/255-6523
Cornell University                 US Mail: 315 CCC, Ithaca, NY 14853-2601