ADSM-L

accounting, user exits, etc

1995-05-11 13:20:12
Subject: accounting, user exits, etc
From: "Joseph A. Faracchio" <SPGJAF AT CMSA.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 10:20:12 PDT
We are running ADSM on VM.  Its nice that it cuts accounting cards with
use information on them.

But we need more.   We need to be able to assign sub-account codes so that
we can use our charge-back system.   We need more than the nodeid name
included in the account card for identification.
Right now ADSM sets the account code on the card to the one assigned to it.
We need it to set that code to an account number that is set for each node.

And so for now the CONTACT field is becoming an extension of the accounting
for us, but that is going to be very klutzy, to say the least.

I haven't missed anything have I?
 thanks ! .. joe.f.