ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and the VM Workshop

1995-05-10 16:12:22
Subject: Re: ADSM and the VM Workshop
From: "Hince, Eric" <Hince AT MORAINE.CC.IL DOT US>
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 14:12:22 CST
     I would be very interested in info on the VM workshop.

     Eric Hince
     hince AT moraine.cc.il DOT us

Subject: ADSM and the VM Workshop
Author:  "Dist. Stor. Manager(ADSM) List" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> at
Internet-Mail
Date:    5/10/95 2:04 PM

Is there anyone on the list that is planning to attend this year's VM
Workshop?  I'd like to get together a session on user experiences and how
you are making use of ADSM in your shop.  It won't be anything formal, more
of a discussion session.  Last year there was a lot of interest in ADSM,
mainly from people who were thinking of getting the product and were
struggling to understand how it would fit into their environments.  I think
this type of session would be very useful to all of us.

If you are interested, please drop me a note and we'll work out the
details.  Also, it would be really great if we had an IBM'er there who
could speak about ADSM and where its going....hint...hint...hint....

For those who aren't familiar with it, the VM Workshop is an annual gathering
of VM Systems programmers for the purpose of immersing ourselves in all
aspects of running VM and related topics.  Its very informal, but packed
with useful information.  This year it will be held from June 7-10 at
Wichita State University in Wichita, Kansas.  I can forward registration
information to anyone who is interested.

Martha