ADSM-L

DSMC Restore to a certain date

1995-05-02 16:30:00
Subject: DSMC Restore to a certain date
From: Andy Carlson <andyc AT ANDYC.CARENET DOT ORG>
Date: Tue, 2 May 1995 14:30:00 CST
Is there a way to restore a whole subdirectory full of files back to a
certain date without having to use the pick option?  One of our ECC
people has to restore a subdirectory back to a date about 5 days back.
The subirectory has about 500 files in it.  It would be nice to be able
to execute one command to do this, but from looking in the book I am not
sure it is possible.  Let me know, and Thanks!!!!

 Andy Carlson  work: (314) 362-0516      fax: (314) 362-4495
 Barnes Jewish Christian Health Services   St. Louis MO
 Email Address:  andyc AT andyc.carenet DOT org

 "I suppose I should thank you for teaching me how true the
  old saying is.  Teach him how you will, a pig will never
  play the flute"
             - Thom Merrilin to Matt on the Spray