ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Windows NT Client

1995-04-28 22:33:00
Subject: Re: ADSM Windows NT Client
From: Hamish Marson <HAMISH AT WAIKATO.AC DOT NZ>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 1995 15:33:00 +1300
>Can the Windows ADSM client software be used to backup up an NT client? Has
>anybody tried this and successfully restored an NT ADSM client?

 Yes it works, however files with long names I'm not too sure about (We only
have a couple of NT users, but that's their problem :) What does a windoze
16-bit client see if you list a directory with long file names?

Hamish Marson, Computer Services, University of Waikato|
hamish AT waikato.ac DOT nz.  Fax +64 7 8384066               | Computers are
only
Disclaimer: Remember. You heard it here first!         |   Human.....

Good intentions always randomize behavior.
                                        -- Marion J. Levy, Jr.