ADSM-L

Setting The Expiration Interval

1995-04-28 09:39:27
Subject: Setting The Expiration Interval
From: "Mark A. Stevens" <xmas AT UXA.ECN.BGU DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 08:39:27 -0500
(Oh that I could cut and paste from the Windows admin client window :-< )

It seems that I can reset the expiration interval with -expint=4 but
QUERY OPTION still displays the interval as 1.

I can't QUERY EXPINT, so how do I find out if my temporary set worked?
Check the log? ;->

--
Mark A. Stevens                           Phone:    708-235-2204
Mark A. Stevens                           Phone:    708-235-2204