ADSM-L

EXPIRE INVENTORY?

1995-04-27 10:42:21
Subject: EXPIRE INVENTORY?
From: "Mark A. Stevens" <xmas AT UXA.ECN.BGU DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 09:42:21 -0500
This is a command? I can't find it in the manual or the hardcopy that
came with the PTFs to get me up to current service.

I've seen it in Dr. Gretchen Thiele's handout from SHARE 84, but since
it runs every hour, why do it manually?

--
Mark A. Stevens                           Phone:    708-235-2204
Mark A. Stevens                           Phone:    708-235-2204