ADSM-L

Re: Where is promised analyze tool for compress bug ?

1995-04-27 10:35:48
Subject: Re: Where is promised analyze tool for compress bug ?
From: Bill Colwell <BColwell AT CCLINK.DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 14:35:48 GMT
In <1995Apr27.132454.9512 AT draper DOT com>, M.Feyerabend AT gsi DOT de
(Matthias Feyerabend) writes:
>Hello,
>
>perhaps I missed something, but I am still waiting for
>an analysis tool to see which files got corrupted
>by the bug in ADSM client before Level 0.7.
>
>I couldn't find it in ftpserver.
>

>----------
>Best regards
>Matthias Feyerabend            phone:    (49) 6151 359-2519
>GSI, Darmstadt                 internet: M.Feyerabend AT gsi DOT de

According to IBMlink, the compression analysis tool will be part of
the next server ptf.  For MVS, the assigned ptf numbers are UN73483
and UN73484.  Also, the 'current target date is 95/07/21'  I hope that that
isn't right!

Bill Colwell
C. S. Draper Lab
Email: BColwell AT draper DOT com