ADSM-L

Mac Configuration Comments

1995-04-27 07:58:00
Subject: Mac Configuration Comments
From: "Mark A. Stevens" <xmas AT UXA.ECN.BGU DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 06:58:00 -0500
I've downloaded/ftp'd (that's a verb?)/transferred the latest from
index.storsys.ibm.com and one of the Mac power users installed it over
the old copy he had installed.  That part is fine and the upgrde went
well. *However,* configuring a Mac by *editing* the preferences  file
is not novice friendly, nor does it fit the Macintosh paradigm. I would
hope, that in future updates, a configuration window would become
available for the Mac users, who do not like or know how to edit their
preferences file.

--
Mark A. Stevens                           Phone:    708-235-2204
Mark A. Stevens                           Phone:    708-235-2204