ADSM-L

ftp mirror of ADSM in Europe

1995-04-25 02:55:48
Subject: ftp mirror of ADSM in Europe
From: "Gerhard Schneider 608-2479 (0721)" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 1995 02:55:48 -0400
After having received clearance from the IBM lawyers we are pleased to
announce our anonymous ftp-site for ADSM. It is a daily mirror of
index.storsys.ibm.com. We hope that this will simplify the downloads
for most Europeans (esp. those on EuropaNet).

The site is   ftp.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de  (currently 129.13.96.4)
userid        anonymous  (or ftp if you prefer)
passwd        your complete mail address

Look for  pub/adsm
or go straight into  pub/adsm/mirror.ibm

Please let us know if there are any problems with the mirror.

Greetings
Gerhard Schneider