ADSM-L

ADSM MAC Level 7 client....

1995-04-10 16:22:43
Subject: ADSM MAC Level 7 client....
From: Jerry Lawson <jlawson AT ITTHARTFORD DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 1995 15:22:43 EST
This is really a two part question - First the MAC part - I, too, got the MAC
client level 7 code from the support center, only to find that the install
panel says it is release 6, and the file dates were old.   Has there been a
resolution to this problem yet? Can the support center reship the PTF to
everyone who received the code initially?

I have been off the network since last Thursday, and have not seen a response.
This leads to my second question - when I am not on our network, I do not seem
to get any mail that is more than a few hours old from the list server.  Is
this normal?  Is there any way around it?

Jerry Lawson