ADSM-L

Corrupted database

1995-04-08 09:04:21
Subject: Corrupted database
From: Hejji Al-Mazroua 7802 <hejji AT KFSH.GWUMC DOT EDU>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 1995 17:04:21 +0400
I have lost my ADSM database and i had to reload from partially corrupted
dumape.
when using DSMSERV AUDITDB, it processed smoe database entries (cumulative).
then i got the following messages
ANR4275e AUDITDB: a database integrity error was detected - it will be corrected
ANR9999D dsaudit.c(2676): AUDITDB: Error 1 opening bit vector object
DSKV0000000031.
ANR4142I AUDITDB: Database audit process terminated in error.

When i started the the server with DSMSERV command. i got the following mesages:

ANR0104E asalloc.(2032): Error deleting row from table "AS.Segments".
ANR9999D inutil(826): Error deleting (0 694472).
ANR0865E Expiration processing faild - internal Server Error.
ANR0860E Expiration process 1 terminated due to Internal Server error: deleted
0 backup files and 0 archive files.

I'm running ADSM/6000 for AIX.

Any help, hints and recommendations appreciated.
Thanks in advance, Hejji.