ADSM-L

Re: Domain situation

1995-04-07 16:06:31
Subject: Re: Domain situation
From: Melinda Varian <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 1995 16:06:31 EDT
We agree completely!  Our APAR against this problem was closed as a
suggestion last year.  You might try appealing that closing.  The
APAR number is IC07959.  We find this to be a very dangerous situation,
as it is very easy for the NetWare administrator to assume that the new
disk he has added is being backed up when it isn't.

Note, too, that this behavior is unlike all the other ADSM clients,
which do not treat CD-ROM drives as being part of ALL-LOCAL.

Melinda Varian,
Princeton University