ADSM-L

Re: Novell Server backup

1995-04-07 12:22:37
Subject: Re: Novell Server backup
From: Darren Fuson <darren_fuson AT MAILLINK.CMIC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 1995 12:22:37 EDT
Peter,

We have experienced no problems backing up and restoring the Bindery or
any of the volumes (Large volume restores will require nwmemtst.dsk
available on the anonymous FTP site index.storsys.ibm.com) on our Netware
servers.

The only problem we have encountered is very slow restore time and we
are trying to iron out the problems we have found here.  Not all of
the problems are with ADSM, some are in how we have configured Netware.

Darren Fuson
Community Mutual Insurance Company
dfuson AT cmic DOT com
513-872-8142