ADSM-L

Problems with schedule and SunSolaris

1995-04-07 01:46:17
Subject: Problems with schedule and SunSolaris
From: adsm-administrator at Kernforschungszentrum Karlsruhe <adsm AT HDI.KFK DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 1995 07:46:17 +0200
### From: petruschka AT hdi.kfk DOT de

We have problems with automatic schedule under Sun Solaris.
It happens from time to time that the schedule is interrupted
with the message:
but the schedule doesn't restart although we defined in /etc/inittab
adsm:2:respawn:/usr/bin/dsmc schedule -password=
We are running the client with Version1 rel.2 level 4

Anybody who can help us????
Thanks Bruno
|Bruno Petruschka        | Phone: +49-7247-82-5605                   |
|Forschungszentrum       | Fax:   +49-7247-82-4972                   |
|Karlsruhe GmbH          |                                           |
|Abteilung: HDI          | E-mail:                                   |
|Postfach 3640           | Internet:  petruschka AT hdi.kfk DOT de          |
|D 76021 Karlsruhe       | X.400:     petruschka AT ucla.hdi.kfk.d400 DOT de|
|Germany                 |                                           |