ADSM-L

1.2.0.7 of Mac Client?

1995-04-05 11:38:31
Subject: 1.2.0.7 of Mac Client?
From: Michael Kearney <michael AT UDCEMAIL.UDC.UPENN DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 1995 11:38:31 -0400
Yesterday, I reveived the diskettes for the Mac client which is supposed
to fix the ADSM compression problem. This is, I believe, supposed to be
release 1.2.0.7.  This is what is says on the diskette labels. However,
both the readme file and the banner logo displayed when the client starts
up say it's 1.2.0.6. The executable is 656K, dated Feb 1, 1995. Which
version have I actually got? Is there a problem with the IBM distribution?
Brett?...

Ciao,

Michael

--
Michael W. Kearney                        Phone : (215)-898-1153
Michael W. Kearney                        Phone : (215)-898-1153

'"User" is a swearword employed by systems programmers to denote people
who want useful output from the computer they paid for.' - John Blatt