ADSM-L

ADSM download from compuserv

1995-03-30 15:35:43
Subject: ADSM download from compuserv
From: "R. Alexander" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 1995 15:35:43 EST
For those of you looking for the postscript ADSM docs on compuserve, I
did not find them in library 4, rather library 3.
Also, there were no names in this directory that ended in ps,
as described in a previous note.  However, we did find the
files noted in the below mailfile...We have not yet printed them
to see if they are try ps files.

I am assming that the GI is the general information manual;
the others are too short to understand without looking at them.
BTW, it took over 4 hours at 9.6baud to do the down loads of these
these files.  What a waste of time.
I hope they are good PS files!

       R.

Richard Alexander                         phone: (518) 276-6785
Mgr, High Performance Computing           fax: (518) 276-2809
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute          Internet: alexar AT rpi DOT edu

Hi Richard,
Hi Richard,

The following files are to be downloaded from compuserv
IBMSTORAGE, Library 3.

DSMGI.ZIP, ADRFA.ZIP, ADICA.ZIP, ADGDA.ZIP/BIN
INFO.API/BIN, 3490E.INS/TEXT, INFODB.TXT, ADSMQ.TXT/TEXT
FLTCP.TXT/TEXT, ARCHIV.TXT/TEXT and PERF.TXT

I have sent message to Michael Hendrix to give me access to
matisse.its.rpi.edu to move the files. As we discussed, once
the first 2 zip files are done I will unzip 'em and see if
the postscript files are included before I move 'em to matisse.
I'll update you the result.

Tsehay