ADSM-L

Windows configuration

1995-03-29 12:50:24
Subject: Windows configuration
From: Ron Ritchey <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 11:50:24 CST
What are the TCP/IP requirements for the windows client? Will Trumpet
work in the place of PC TCP for dos? If we are running APPN on our
network and the user is running extra, do we need PWSCS to do APPC
communication?

Thanks for your response...
| Ronald W. Ritchey                    Systems Programmer/Analyst      |
| University of Nebraska               Internet: OSG0312 AT uneb DOT edu      |
| 235 Nebraska Hall                    BITNET:   OSG0312@unlvm         |
| Lincoln NE, 68588-0521               Phone:    (402)472-7605         |