ADSM-L

Manual order numbers

1995-03-29 09:08:33
Subject: Manual order numbers
From: Ron Ritchey <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 08:08:33 CST
Can someone tell me where I can find the ADSM manuals on the
internet (WWW, FTP)? If not, can someone tell me the manual numbers
for the OS/2, Windows, Netware, AIX clients. The only client manuals
we received when we ordered were the DOS manuals. I need to get them
off the net or order them.

Thanks...
| Ronald W. Ritchey                    Systems Programmer/Analyst      |
| University of Nebraska               Internet: OSG0312 AT uneb DOT edu      |
| 235 Nebraska Hall                    BITNET:   OSG0312@unlvm         |
| Lincoln NE, 68588-0521               Phone:    (402)472-7605         |