ADSM-L

Re: include/exclude specs

1995-03-21 13:41:22
Subject: Re: include/exclude specs
From: Paul Zarnowski <VKM AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 13:41:22 EST
Alas, this is the way it is designed to work.  I have complained about this
also.  You cannot exclude directories from being backed up, only files.
..Paul

Paul Zarnowski                     Phone:   607/255-4757
Cornell Information Technologies   Fax:     607/255-6523
Cornell University                 US Mail: 315 CCC, Ithaca, NY 14853-2601