ADSM-L

[no subject]

1995-03-16 02:37:52
From: Hans Kilian <dkatplzx AT IBMMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 02:37:52 EST
Jaquelyn,

>I'm glad Melinda was able to give you an address for ftp by mail.  On the road
>I do not have access to my list of addresses.  I did want to let you know
>that the PTFs are also available in the IBMSTORAGE Forum on CompuServe.  It
>is not the solution for everyone, but is an alternate source of PTFs prior to
>their being available from Boulder.

Could you also _please_ try to speed up distribution through ordinary IBM
distribution channels. Although I think it's great fun to tease my local
IBM representative about the fact we can get the newest fixes through
the Internet while he has to wait approximately 6 weeks before he can
order it, it doesn't really solve any problems.

Unfortunately I only have an E-Mail connection to the Internet, and no
CompuServe access at all, so I have to borrow somebody's account if I
want to FTP the fixes.

If there is some internal IBM file-area where our IBM representative can
get the fixes, I would also like to hear about it, so I can pass on the
information.

Regards,
Hans Kilian, ATP Denmark