ADSM-L

[no subject]

1995-03-15 16:15:34
From: "Jacquelyn B. Reith" <jreith AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 1995 13:15:34 PST
Subject ADSM PTFs on CompuServe
John Dury said:
     Can anybody tell me if there is a way to request files from
     INDEX.STORSYS.IBM.COM via EMAIL.  I don't have FTP at work and would
     like to be able to DL the latest ADSM clients.
,
I'm glad Melinda was able to give you an address for ftp by mail.  On the road
I do not have access to my list of addresses.  I did want to let you know
that the PTFs are also available in the IBMSTORAGE Forum on CompuServe.  It
is not the solution for everyone, but is an alternate source of PTFs prior to
their being available from Boulder.

Jacquie Reith
ADSM Technical Support