ADSM-L

APAR IC09470 et al

1995-03-15 12:00:22
Subject: APAR IC09470 et al
From: Michael Kearney <michael AT UDCEMAIL.UDC.UPENN DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 1995 12:00:22 -0500
Could someone from the ADSM team comment on the APAR mentioned above?
It appears every ADSM client on index.storsys was updated last Friday
to address this single problem. I've been off the list for a few weeks,
so I apologixe if this has been covered already. Thanks.

--
Michael W. Kearney                        Phone : (215)-898-1153
Michael W. Kearney                        Phone : (215)-898-1153

'"User" is a swearword employed by systems programmers to denote people
who want useful output from the computer they paid for.' - John Blatt