ADSM-L

Re: Backing out of a new level of the server

1995-03-13 05:58:54
Subject: Re: Backing out of a new level of the server
From: Clemens Milz <Milz AT LINDE-VA-MUC.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 05:58:54 EST
     Hi Melinda, (me again)

     Did you go back to level 0.08? I made a test with level 0.12 last
     weekend and encountered a similiar problem with export of archive data
     like you (MVS Server): At the old level the export needed 15 minutes.
     With the new level it exports 95 % of the data in 15 minutes. Then no
     progress for 45 minutes and then successful completion!

     (Support people told me that it is save to return to the old level.)

     Do you have some news about that behaviour or did you close the 0.12
     level chapter?

     Thank you in advance
     and take care
     Clemens Milz, Munich/Germany