ADSM-L

Software Support Access to ADSM-L?

1995-03-10 13:04:30
Subject: Software Support Access to ADSM-L?
From: "Dwight M. McCann" <DWIGHT AT UCSBVM.UCSB DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 10:04:30 PST
In trying to work with the ADSM support team it would appear that they
do not have access to the 'net via VNET, while apparently some portion
of the development staff does.  Since most of us don't get code until it
has passed from the hands of development to the hands of support, it
seems to me that access to ADSM-L by the support team makes a great deal
more sense.  If I ran the largest computing vendorship in the world I'd
feel pretty silly suggesting it was too hard to provide such access to
my support staff for their interactions with customers!

Dwight McCann