ADSM-L

Re: Little help: ADSM session by Grectchen Fri or Tues?

1995-02-23 15:26:16
Subject: Re: Little help: ADSM session by Grectchen Fri or Tues?
From: "Joseph A. Faracchio" <SPGJAF AT CMSA.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 12:26:16 PST
Heads up for people going to Share in LA!
(Re:   SHare agenda :   which ones the 'most' correct???)

>> Any ideas on what's correct???
>
>Joe, the final agenda shows it on Tuesday at 6:00 PM.

Thanks Ron!

I just think that an Electronic form of an agenda could easily be maintained
(once its initially put in as a preliminary)
and so I was leaning towards the Gopher one being the most up to date and
correct... but I was wrong!

This is typical Share org BS.   They finally lurch into the modern computing
age with electronic agendas and forms, etc but they still treat the hard copy
as the bible.
                      sigh ... joe.f.
P.s. Sorry to waste bandwith on ADSM folks!