ADSM-L

ADSM conditional replace on RESTORE?

1995-02-09 14:42:14
Subject: ADSM conditional replace on RESTORE?
From: Christian Moser <Christian.Moser AT SCHERING DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 1995 14:42:14 EST
     Question regarding ADSM RESTORE in CLI

     Hi,

     is it there an easy way to replace only files which have a change
     date newer than that on disk on ADSM CLI RESTORE?

     Background: For example consider reinstallation of a product. We
                 want to restore only those files which we have changed.

     The task is easy with GUIs ability to sort for the change date, but
     the ADSM NetWare Client does not have a GUI. So there is a related
     question: When will the GUI for the NetWare Client be developed?

     very sincerely yours
     Christian Moser,           Internet: christian.moser AT schering DOT de
     SCHERING AG, 13342 Berlin, Tel.: (030)4681356 Fax: (030)46916719