ADSM-L

[Q] OS/2 API

1995-02-02 06:55:45
Subject: [Q] OS/2 API
From: Chmielniak <chmiel AT DARE.UNI-ESSEN DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 1995 12:55:45 +0100
i downloaded ADSM API for OS/2 from Compuserve. But it surprised me that
the sample program is to be compiled under Microsoft C 6.0. Not
discourage i tried my first application with just one call to adsm. I am
using IBM C++/2. Very soon I discovered that header files suplied are
also not for IBM C compiler, all my trials to change function
declarations to conforma to IBM C with tilled 16bit memory come to
nothing. I kept getting the message that OS/2 is getting trouble while
Q: had someone ported headers to IBM C (ver. 2.0) so it works, or is
there (or will be soon) available API for this compiler.

Jacek Chmielniak