ADSM-L

[no subject]

1995-02-02 08:30:13
From: James Trauzzi <james AT MIKE.MTP DOT GOV>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 1995 08:30:13 -0500
We discovered a Bug in the dsm (gui) program.  We performed a selective backup
anda
and ADSM said that it was successful, but when we checked with the dsm (gui)
to see if the files were backed up we found several files missing.  After a few
daw
days we found that the dsmc (command line) program found the files.  IBM has be
been notified, and they report a fix (don't remember what release).  We have fou
found that if there seems to be a problem we double check with the command line.