ADSM-L

ANS0118E message in Windows Scheduler Client Startup

1995-02-01 18:08:32
Subject: ANS0118E message in Windows Scheduler Client Startup
From: "Peter Hadikin (HDIP9235)" <HDIP9235 AT BCITVM.BCIT.BC DOT CA>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 1995 15:08:32 PST
FROM:  Peter Hadikin (HDIP9235)
       (604) 432-8452

I am currently running version 1.2.5 of the Windows ADSM software. I want all
the executables etc to reside on our Netware server and only the DSM.OPT file
and log file to reside locally on my workstation. When I try to setup this
configuration I get a number of ANS0118E messages. The text of the message is
'LogSchedMsg: Unable to open schedule log file 'peter.log' for output'.  I have
 set the two environment variable that point to where the option file is locate
d and where 'the rest of the files reside'.  I have also set the SCHEDLOGNAME v
ariable in the DSM.OPT file.

BC Institute of Technology
Computer Resources
3700 Willingdon Avenue