ADSM-L

ADSM SCO client schedule error

1995-01-31 11:01:19
Subject: ADSM SCO client schedule error
From: adsm-administrator at Kernforschungszentrum Karlsruhe <adsm AT HDI.KFK DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 1995 17:01:19 +0100
### From: petruschka AT hdi.kfk DOT de

Hello,

We are running the ADSM server under MVS/SP 4.3.0, the version is 1
release 1 and level 0.10/1.10 .
First problem : When starting on the SCO client a scheduled backup the
First problem : When starting on the SCO client a scheduled backup the
                schedule daemon is stopped and we receive the message:
                severing connection.
The normal backup via dsmc or GUI is working normal.
Second problem: One of our ADSM users wants to retrieve archived files
Second problem: One of our ADSM users wants to retrieve archived files
                on a location other than the original one, but he wants
                also to keep the original tree structure.
Is there any possibility to retrieve a whole filesystem?
Any hints or tips??
Any hints or tips??
Thanks   Bruno
|Bruno Petruschka        | Phone: +49-7247-82-5605                   |
|Forschungszentrum       | Fax:   +49-7247-82-4972                   |
|Karlsruhe GmbH          |                                           |
|Abteilung: HDI          | E-mail:                                   |
|Postfach 3640           | Internet:  petruschka AT hdi.kfk DOT de          |
|D 76021 Karlsruhe       | X.400:     petruschka AT ucla.hdi.kfk.d400 DOT de|
|Germany                 |                                           |