ADSM-L

[no subject]

1994-12-15 10:34:13
From: Yves <CCYT AT VM1.SI.USHERB DOT CA>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 1994 10:34:13 EST
I, i'll try your new NLM, and i have the same problem of processor stack
fault in restoring operation. i'll try to do SET MAXIMUM ALLOC SHORT TERM
MEMORY = 16777216 and my server hang too.

I don't understand why because the two machines haven't the same memory,
the same vol sys ( i'll use Ncopy of novell to copy vol SYS: from the old
to new to assure the two's  servers are same ), the old is a 486 computer
and the new is a pentium 66 Mhz, I use the same command to test restore,
i have the same set on the boths servers, and the old server restoring ok,
and the new server hang with stack fault processor......