ADSM-L

WARP issues w/ ADMIN GUI

1994-12-07 16:21:23
Subject: WARP issues w/ ADMIN GUI
From: "Ragini K. Derk" <ragini AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 1994 13:21:23 PST
Hello...
 The following append was posted on the ADSM forum today:

  i installed adsm client 1.2.5 for os2 . The problem with authentification
 failure in os2-warp is correct in dsm procedure. But when i use the adminis-
 trator graphics with this release ( the same problem with 1.2.4 and 1.2.3)
 i receive message Invalid Start Date when i want modified a shedule. My
 server is on Vm ( release 1 at level 10 ). Why i have this problem??
  The os2 client (V1 R2 Lvl 0.5) changes for WARP were made only to the B/A
GUI, not the ADMIN client, I have taken APAR IC08803 for the ADMIN GUI
issues.  The problem described above is fixed by this apar.  If you would
like to test this particular driver (which will be incorporated into the
next OS/2 PTF), please contact me offline at ragini AT vnet.ibm DOT com.
                                         Thanks!
                                         Ragini K. Derk
                                         ADSM Lvl2 Support