ADSM-L

Re: Are toolkits available via FTP or not?

1994-11-21 15:06:57
Subject: Re: Are toolkits available via FTP or not?
From: "John VanderWerf IBM VNet:" <jtv AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 1994 12:06:57 PST
Michael Kearney writes:
> There is a directory in the ADSM FTP server which used to contain copies
> of the ADSM toolkits. FTP refuses an open of this directory now. I recall
> that someone else asked this question of the list a while back, but I
> don't recall IBM giving an answer. Could someone clarify this please?

We've removed the toolkits directory for now.  It contained the original
V1 R1 level of the toolkits, which we decided to hold back from general
distribution via anonymous ftp.  The V1 R2 level of the toolkits will be
available on index.storsys.ibm.com once some legal issues have been
resolved.  Stay tuned...

John VanderWerf
IBM San Jose Programming Lab