ADSM-L

Re: Your mail

1994-10-20 09:29:22
Subject: Re: Your mail
From: Leonard Boyle <SNOLEN AT VM.SAS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 1994 09:29:22 EDT
On Wed, 19 Oct 1994 20:42:18 EDT Vince Allio said:
>Hello again,
>  I've resolved question (1) and (2) below so that we do not need
>  to issue AVS CNOS commands for OS/2 APPC clients.  Took us about
>  three days and some help from IBM to do this.
>
>  I'm still looking for a good answer to #3 and would appreciate any
>  help.
>
>Vince Allio
>Bank of America (510) 675-5614
>IBMMAIL(USBOACVB) or USBOACVB AT IBMMAIL DOT COM

I am afraid that I do have an answer for you as we have only been trying out
the tcp/ip interface.

But for the current and future readers of this forum can you post the
solutions.

Thanks len

Leonard Boyle, Mainframe support            snolen AT vm.sas DOT com
Leonard Boyle, Mainframe support            snolen AT vm.sas DOT com
SAS Institute Inc.                          ussas4hs@ibmmail
Room E206                                   (919) 677-8000 ext 6241
203 SAS Campus Drive
Cary NC 27513