ADSM-L

Restores files taken by Netware client

1994-10-14 15:08:04
Subject: Restores files taken by Netware client
From: Yves Tremblay <CCYT AT VM1.SI.USHERB DOT CA>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 1994 14:08:04 EST
I'd like to have the possibility to my netware users to restor their
file take in backup with adsm client Netware. Is there some possibility
to use a program like adsm client on windows for that users can restore
their files ???? Presently the only possibility is the administrator
go in remote console and do "load dsmc restore user files ". This inter-
face is not friendly and not easy to use....
              Thanks for your answer..... Yves