ADSM-L

Re: ADSM DOS Client for use with FTP, Inc. TCP/IP

1994-10-12 14:02:04
Subject: Re: ADSM DOS Client for use with FTP, Inc. TCP/IP
From: Hans Pfleger <Hans.Pfleger AT WU-WIEN.AC DOT AT>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 1994 18:02:04 +0000
>Where does one find the subject client?  We have downloaded the current
>DOS diskette images from the IBM server and were expecting to find it
>there.  Is this version of the client distributed by IBM or by FTP, Inc.?

You find the FTP-Version of ADSM/6000 on the DOS Client floppys from IBM.
There is a dsmibm.exe for IBM's TCPIP and a dsmftp.exe for PC/TCP from IBM.

I don't know, if both versions are availible from the ftp-server, I use the
original delivered 1.2.0 version from floppy.

++hp

Hans Pfleger                                      pfleger AT wu-wien.ac DOT at
WU-Wien, EDV-Zentrum, Abt. zentr. Infrastruktur  Tel. ++43 1 31336/4105
University Of Economics And Business Administration Vienna, Austria

You know, you come from nothing
-you are going back to nothing.
What have you lost? Nothing!     E. Idle
What have you lost? Nothing!     E. Idle