ADSM-L

Re: Netware client & bindery

1994-09-21 19:12:22
Subject: Re: Netware client & bindery
From: "Wayne T. Smith" <WTS AT CAPSLAN.CAPS.MAINE DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 1994 18:12:22 EST
On Fri, 26 Aug 1994 10:36:09 EST, I said, in part ...
> ...  Among other things, it shows the time of last backup.  Two of
> my Netware ADSM clients show the BINDERY backed up as the last
> filespace during each scheduled backup.  However, another two Netware
> clients show everything except the BINDERY backed up.  The BINDERY
> backup times are a number of days ago when (probably) an explicit
> BINDERY backup was done.  The options file for these latter clients
> have the following DOMAIN statements:
>
>     DOMAIN all-local
>     DOMAIN bindery

In preparation for the latest ADSM Netware client, we applied all
necessary Netware (3.11) patches.  Before we could install the new
ADSM client, this problem disappeared.

Wayne T. Smith
Systems Group -- CAPS        internet: wts AT maine.maine DOT edu
University of Maine System   BITNET/CREN: WTS@MAINE