ADSM-L

Change default for include subdirectories

1994-09-15 19:33:07
Subject: Change default for include subdirectories
From: Rick Chang <rickchang AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 1994 16:33:07 PDT
Matthias,

>I tried it out and then changed it for our users.
>My last concern is now the needed changes in following releases.

>To be stable with the current behaviour I have to change DSMX
>localwide each time we get new release.

You can use a shell script like the one below to un-comment those lines
after you install new ADSM code and while you are still in superuser.

sed "/\!*cbChecked/ s/^!//" /usr/lpp/adsm/bin/DSMX > /usr/lpp/adsm/bin/DSMX.new
sed "/\!*cbChecked/ s/^!//" /usr/lpp/adsm/bin/DSMX > /usr/lpp/adsm/bin/DSMX.new
mv /usr/lpp/adsm/bin/DSMX /usr/lpp/adsm/bin/DSMX.old
mv /usr/lpp/adsm/bin/DSMX.new /usr/lpp/adsm/bin/DSMX
chmod 444 /usr/lpp/adsm/bin/DSMX
Regards,
Regards,
Rick Chang