ADSM-L

ADSM AIX Client V1 Release 2 Level 0.3 (IP20177)

1994-09-13 12:43:38
Subject: ADSM AIX Client V1 Release 2 Level 0.3 (IP20177)
From: Matthias Feyerabend <M.Feyerabend AT GSI DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 1994 17:43:38 +0100
Hello,

after updating from Release 1 to Release 2 we had
user complaints that they couldn't retrieve their
archived files with the GUI interface.
With the command line interface the archived files
could be found and retrieved.

After some investigation we found the cause of our problem:
In the "Retrieve Scope" window doing Retrieve using file
specification there is a new option "Include subdirectories"
which by default is set to NO.

To get same behaviour and same file lists as before you
have to click on YES.

The default should be "include subdirs=YES" to get same
behaviour as before.

Is it there a way to default this way, i.e.
let subdir=on on the
GUI panels ?

Yours,
Yours,
Matthias Feyerabend            phone:    (49) 6151 359-2519
GSI, Darmstadt                 internet: M.Feyerabend AT gsi DOT de