ADSM-L

Last date accessed

1994-07-15 16:16:38
Subject: Last date accessed
From: "Ronald W. Ritchey" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 1994 15:16:38 CDT
What date does ADSM use to do an incremental backup? Is it the
last used date? The reason I ask this is because I have ADSM backing
up our OS/2 LAN server and it appears to be changing the last access
date. This makes it hard to tell the last time the file was actually
used if you are doing problem determination.

Thanks for your response in advance...

| Ronald W. Ritchey                    Systems Programmer/Analyst      |
| University of Nebraska               Internet: OSG0312 AT unlvm.unl DOT edu |
| 235 Nebraska Hall                    BITNET:   OSG0312@unlvm         |
| Lincoln NE, 68588-0521               Phone:    (402)472-7605         |