ADSM-L

Wierd problem with selective dump

1994-07-13 09:45:10
Subject: Wierd problem with selective dump
From: Martha McConaghy <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 1994 09:45:10 EDT
I'm using the selective dump from the linemode client to dump all files
on an OS/2 LAN server to tape.  Up until this point, it had working fine.
Suddenly, the job is finding no files to dump.  ADSM runs to completion
and doesn't show any errors.  The output simply says that "No files match
selection criteria".  I'm specifying the following for the command:

DMSC S -password='uknowwat' -subdir=yes c:\ >> backup.log

The last bit pipes the output to a file, backup.log.  Like I said, up until
this point its been working fine.  I'm at a loss to figure what has changed
and why its doing this.  Has anyone else seen this?  Is it a bug?

Martha