ADSM-L

ADSM Tech Support Team Bulletin

1994-05-31 11:29:12
Subject: ADSM Tech Support Team Bulletin
From: "Jacquelyn B. Reith" <jreith AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 31 May 1994 08:29:12 PDT
This is the first in what we hope will become a continuing series of
bulletins from the ADSM Technical Support Team. We hope you find the
information helpful.

I'd be glad to hear any feedback from you on this idea. Thanks.

Regards,
Jacquie Reith
ADSM Technical Support

==========     AdStar Distributed Storage Manager     ==========
==========           Technical Support Team           ==========
==========                                            ==========
==========     *******  B U L L E T I N  *******      ==========
==========                                            ==========

ABSTRACT

Administrative clients hang when issuing QUERY commands.

DETAIL

Administrative clients will hang when issuing a query
command that requests a large amount of data. This
will manifest itself for the administrative GUI when
clicking on certain ICONs that cause a query to be
issued.

The problem is introduced at level 0.6/1.6 for the
VM and MVS servers and at level 0.0/1.0 for the OS/2
and AIX servers.

Please track the following APARs for a fix:
MVS  - PN56963
VM   - PN57082
OS/2 - IC07333
AIX  - IC07334