ADSM-L

[no subject]

1994-05-23 09:34:22
From: Nick Laflamme <NLAFLAMM AT VMA.CC.ND DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 23 May 1994 08:34:22 EST
On Sat, 21 May 1994 11:30:35 PDT Joseph A. Faracchio said:
>I'm sorry to bother the list but I tried other avenues and got no answer.
>
>WHY is it that when I send a note to this LIST I get this "junk" mail??
>(See below, probably goin to get a nother one now!) I tried sending a note
>to JUBandhu at CANVM2 but my system says its not a .BERKELEY.EDU node nor
>is it a .BITNET node.

What's the other large NJE network on the planet?  That's right, IBM's own
VNET!  :-) Clarifying tidbit:  SAFE is IBM's internal equivilent of GONE.

>I don't know this person and don't care if he's archiving notes from lists
>that I send out.   And I'd wish he'd put a filter on his 'GONE' exec!!!
>
>thanks .. joe.f.
>p.s.  Maybe the author of "SAFE" could put a special -L filter in!

I can just imagine the reaction: "What's -L mean?  Is that like
FORUMs?"

* nlaflamm AT vma.cc.nd DOT edu
* ------
* Intelligence demands reasons, not rules.