ADSM-L

ANR5958E SVM is at level 46, .... unable to continue.

1994-05-20 16:13:54
Subject: ANR5958E SVM is at level 46, .... unable to continue.
From: "Joseph A. Faracchio" <SPGJAF AT CMSA.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 20 May 1994 13:13:54 PDT
If you are not using SES/E and you bump up to the latest / greatest
VM Server ptf then be sure to order the latest / greatest SVM stuff too.

I got momentarily 'burned' by this.  Had to do a quick restore of my
servers 192/program disk using VMBACKUP (do you really want ADSM backup CMS?)
when I saw this.

I consider this part of the fallout of OCO / Shotgun maintenance mode we've
not come to live with.  ... sigh ...

.. joe.f.
P.S>   Would SES/E have stopped me from this foible????