ADSM-L

Two Admin questions

1994-04-18 11:18:28
Subject: Two Admin questions
From: "Brett Walker (408)256-0265 Fax:" <walkerbl AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 1994 08:18:28 PDT
Re: Note from you attached below

Nick,

>2) Given that there's a ADSM administrator client for OS/2, I was surprised
>not to find an ADSM administrator client for Mac.  Did I overlook
>something?  If not, can I expect one in the near future?  I think the Mac
>folks I want to make ADSM administrators for the Mac clients would be much
>more willing if they could stick to using Mac facilities.

Currently, there is not an admin client for the Mac.  I am very hesitant
to ship a command line oriented client for the Mac because, well, there
really is no command line.  There hasn't been much request for a GUI admin
client for the Mac either (not that I don't think there should be one ;-).

Would a command-line (ugh) be useful?

Regards,
Brett Walker