ADSM-L

"Quick & Dirty" setup for VM APPC/APPN

1994-04-15 09:41:33
Subject: "Quick & Dirty" setup for VM APPC/APPN
From: Ron Ritchey <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 1994 08:41:33 CDT
I have the same questions and experience as Mickey Bennett, except
as how they apply to VM. I have ADSM up and running in test mode
with TCP/IP and PC3270 on DOS and OS/2 machines. The next step is
to get the APPC communication up.

Can anyone give me their tips/experience and a general list of what
needs to be set up (VTAM, controller, OS/2 communication manager,
VM server, and VM communications services for APPC/APPN)?

Thanks for you response in advance...

| Ronald W. Ritchey                    Systems Programmer/Analyst      |
| University of Nebraska               Internet: OSG0312 AT unlvm.unl DOT edu |
| 235 Nebraska Hall                    BITNET:   OSG0312@unlvm         |
| Lincoln NE, 68588-0521               Phone:    (402)472-7605         |