ADSM-L

Clarkson Tcp Communications Package?

1994-03-22 12:04:46
Subject: Clarkson Tcp Communications Package?
From: Joey Autry <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 1994 12:04:46 -0500
         I am a VMS Systems Programmer attempting to broaden my
         horizons by doing some VM work.  I have installed ADSM on
         the VM system (VM/ESA Release 2, CMS Level 9, and VM TCP) and
         on a DOS client, which is using the Clarkson University Tcp
         Communications Package.  When I invoke "DSMIBM" on the DOS
         client I am receiving the following error message:

         ANS1850E Unable to connect to Server
         TCP/IP communications failure.

         Before bothering IBM I thought I would check to see if any
         one else was using the Clarkson Package and ADSM.

         Thanks

         Joseph L. Autry Jr.
         VMS Systems Programmer
         University Of Louisville