ADSM-L

Password expiration

1994-03-16 19:12:39
Subject: Password expiration
From: Carl Forde <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 1994 19:12:39 -0500
On Wed, 16 Mar 1994 16:51:33 CST Louis Pargas <LPARGAS AT TUCC2.TUCC.TRINITY
DOT EDU>
wrote:

>Right now it is not a big deal (except for the fact that now I know their
>password) as there are only a dozen or so users registered.  But it
>can be cumbersome in the future. Is there something I need to specify
>to allow a user to change a password after it has expired?

What I'd like is to be able to force a user to change their password
after I've changed it.

Have fun,
Carl Forde                            phonenet: 604-389-3234
VM Systems Software Group             bitnet  : CFORDE at BCSC02
British Columbia Systems Corporation  internet: cforde AT bcsc02.gov.bc DOT ca